THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
-07h30 - 8h00 Car and HDV Vietsheen Travel pick up at hotel to take guests to Cua Dai Port - Hoi An
-08h30: HDV procedures to take the delegation to Cano Highway to visit Cu Lao Cham - World biosphere reserve including island group off the East Sea more than 10 nautical miles from the Port.
-09h00: Journey to visit Cu Lao Cham tourism officially begins: The tour guide will take visitors to the highlights of the island such as Museum of Marine Life, Conservation of Cu Lao Cham, Ancient Human Well Cham, Hai Tang pagoda visit more than 400 years old, Au boat - an area to avoid storms by fishermen. Village Beach.
-11h00: NEW LIFE HIGH SPEAKER welcomes you to Chuong beach - the most beautiful clean beach in Cu Lao Cham. There is a new clean toilet built in 2015 for you to change your gear to board a canoe to take part in scuba diving to see corals and other marine creatures that are unique to Cu Lao Cham island.
-11h15: Canoes take you to dive to see the coral at Cu Lao Cham.
-12h30: Go back to the fresh water bath, change clothes- and enjoy the specialties at Cu Lao Cha restaurant, at the special beach: Enjoy seafood specialties. and especially forest vegetables are dipping sauce, a specialty of Cu Lao Cham Island. Enjoy the pleasurable feelings of the summer, like having fun with the waves, sunbathing on the island.
-14h20: You focus on the train back to the mainland. Car will take you to Da Nang (If you have a need to visit Hoi An, the Central bus will take you to Hoi An).
End program. Goodbye and see you again.
- Cano to welcome guests on the program.
- New air-conditioned car to transport guests.
- HDV enthusiasm throughout the journey.
- All types of tickets to visit Cu Lao Cham.
- Tickets to watch the coral reef.
- 1 lunch.
- Mineral water on canoes: 2 bottles / 1 person.
- Insurance for the whole tour: 60,000,000 VND / 1 person
1. snail indigo island
2. grilled scallops grilled onion
3. Roasted Pork Shrimp
4. Fried sea fish with tomato sauce
5. Fried sweet and sour squid
6. Sour soup with sea fish
7. Boiled forest vegetables + Cu Lao Cham seasoning sauce
8. Stir-fried morning glory with garlic (or mixed bitter leaf salad)
9. Fried eggs with minced meat
10. Steamed rice
11. Dessert (cake with little thorns leaves)
12. Ice tea for dessert